Having problems with Tiger Brands?

Tiger Brands Customer Service Contacts

+27 118 404 000 (Head Office)
+237 33 376 680 (Cameroon)
+237 33 376 061 (Cameroon)
+251 171 8610 (Ethiopia)
+263 478 118 291 (Zimbabwe)
3010 William Nicol Drive, Bryanston

KM 16, Ikorodu Road, Ojota
Postal Address: P.O. BOX 177, Lagos, Nigeria

Kenya
Kasarani rd, P.O Box 43903, Nairobi 00100

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tiger Brands Customer Service. Initial Tiger Brands complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tiger Brands above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tiger Brands. Discuss the issues you have had with Tiger Brands and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jan 05, 2021

Tiger Brands — Purity squash

I have been trying to contact the customer service line from yesterday. Previously to this I had lodge a...

Tiger BrandsTinkies

Sent from Samsung tablet.

— Original message —

From: RUBESHNEE NAIDOO

Date: 2020/11/16 14:19 (GMT+02:00)

To: [protected]@tigerbrands.com

Subject: Re : complaint about Tinkies

Hi,

We complained last year about Tinkies, my name is Rubeshnee Naidoo,   cellphone [protected].

You sent me a voucher, my complaint was on 3 boxes. My phone was stolen and I did not get to use the voucher. Pls resend the unused voucher. My new numbers are [protected] and [protected].

Rubeshnee Naidoo

Sent from Samsung tablet..

Tiger BrandsI'm complaining about the mayonnaise 750g

I bought mayonnaise 750g in shoprite checkeus I only find out that inside the bottle of mayonnaise we get pias of classes. We call tigerbrand for help. Then they sent the corea to came and collect the bottle of mayonnaise. Some one call me said she apologized she offered me a voucher of r70.00. Since there I didn't know what is happening. Plaese help. Because that mayonnaise affect my relationship with my wife.

Jul 28, 2020

Tiger Brands — Shelf packing staff aggression and non-compliance to covid 19

Good Day Team, I trust you are well and safe. I would like to complain about a packing employee that I had...

Tiger Brandstv bar, dark chocolate

Good day

I have tried calling the customer care number as well as the head office number. Both attempts were unsuccessful

I have had a terrible experience when opening up a chocolate to give my 2 and a half year old daughter a chocolate.

There were worms in the chocolate

I am definitely very upset about this because my daughter touched 2 of those mentioned worms before I noticed the chocolate had holes in it.

You can return my call, [protected]

Tiger BrandsCrosse & blackwell tangy mayonnaise 750 g

My family and I have been consuming and enjoying this product since I was a child, and still do. I recently bought 2 of 750g tangy mayonnaise at Spar Zevenwarcht mall in Cape Town. I was very suprised and deeply disappointed to find that one of them was completely off and had smell like old cooking oil and also showing brownish areas especially on the cap/lid. The Bottle shows MAN : 29/02/2019 & BB 26/08/2020. I would kinldy like to get my money back, Thanks.

My e-mail : [protected]@gmail.com
        cell : [protected]

Tiger BrandsBeacon mallows off

We love the beacon mallows and they are our absolute favorite for years, we keep on buying the big box and we're so disappointed as when we opened the new box and the taste was off, we double checked the expiry date and it was fine, we tried again the next day and still the taste was not the same as always, both my husband and I had the same taste like soap / cardboard taste, not sure what could be the problem... Now we sitting with a full box of easter egg mallows that cannot be devoured and we on lockdown during easter 😔

Tiger BrandsPurity squeeze and eat

Hi I just purchased a bunch of Squeeze and eat for my baby yesterday. This morning we opend one for breakfast and the color looked strange when I squeezed some in a bowl there where greenish black substance coming out of the pouch as if the food was old. I checked the expiration date on the packaging it states that the contents should have been fine until 29.01.2021. please advise...

Purity squeeze and eat

Tiger Brandsfound something that I can not explain.

My sister bought ACE maize meal at Shoprite Johanneburg CBD 111 Commissioner street on 17/03/2020. When she got home she poured it in the bucket that we use for maze meal. I started boiling water to start cooking. When I scooped from the bucket I noticed something that I can't describe. It looks like a mould. clooged together. Had to change and cook rise as I'm not sure of this. With the spread of this virus.

Tiger BrandsJungle oats so easy- Strawberry flavor

This is the second strawberry flavored oats so easy box I open with at least 3 sachets in it where there is no added ‘strawberry flavored gems'. Just plain oats with no flavor and no gems. This is unacceptable. I buy this product for the one reason that I like to have the gems in the oats. If not all sachets are going to have strawberry gems in it, then it should be advertised like that, otherwise this is false advertising and wasting my money on a product that does not meet the product description.

Jungle oats so easy- Strawberry flavor
                Jungle oats so easy- Strawberry flavor

Tiger BrandsAce maize meal

I am very disappointed with Ace maize meal from PnP Fam Hazelpark Germiston ZA, today (27/02/2020).
                  Amazing today I wanted to make pap for Dinner, boooom a worms came out of the Ace Maize meal that I just both an hour ago.
                  I am angry, upset, disappointed, heartbroken because Ace Maize meal is my favorite brand.
                  I then had to drive for 30min to get to the Shop for refund because the store didn't have my favorite Maize meal brand on the shelfs. And to top it all, the store manager was in a moody state to have a decent conversation with me.

I am requesting Ace as my favorite brand to compensate me for driving 30km to the store.

Pictures will be attached.

Thank you.

[protected]

Tiger BrandsBeacon Maynards Fruity Flavoured

Dear Customer Service,

I am writing to you with my complaint.

I do however have a serious complaint regarding my purchase of Beacon Maynards Fruity Flavoured Enerjelly Jubes 125g. I purchased it on the 18 February 2020 at my local Pick n Pay store.
                    I did open the packet and I did have a few. I then kept it aside in an airtight container in my house for later use. When I went back to have it, I noticed that the packet seems odd.
                    The contents of the packet, the sweets were all stuck together, like glue, with all the sugar dusts on it vanished and it was like kind of hard. It was so odd as I always buy these sweet and I have never encountered this before, so strange. I am not sure whether the problem is with this packet of sweet that I bought or perhaps the whole batch.

Please be kind and look into this and get back to me.

Regards
                    Melissa Dukhi
                    Tel: [protected]
                    melissa.[protected]@marshallsgroup.co.za
                    24 Highstone Road, Whetstone, Phoenix, 4068

Tiger Brandscompetition - false advertising

I am highly disappointed with the false advertising on the Albany bread packets. I have been buying the Albany best of both worlds merely to enter the competition. Only to find no "unique number" in 2 of the loaves. I am highly disappointed. You are still making a sale and I am loosing out on a chance or 2 to win. This has now even made me question the rest of the information stipulated on the packaging.
                      Awaiting your response
                      J.Bailey
                      Jpeters.[protected]@gmail.com
                      [protected]

competition - false advertising
                      competition - false advertising

Tiger Brandscrosse & blackwell mayonnaise

I bought Crosse & Blackwell mayonnaise on 25 January 2020 at Checkers in Springs Mall.
                        When I opened it I broke the seal, but the mayonaise is so sour. I buy Crosse & Blackwell all the time and it has never tasted this way! It cost money, but I didn't get what I paid for. The best before date is 05/06/2021.
                        The manufacturer date is 05/12/2019 04:24 CRB1 10.
                        PLEASE ATTEND TO THIS MATTER.

Tiger Brandsace maize meal

Bought Ace Maize Meal at Batho Plaza Soshanguve Shoprite on the 23th of January 2020. as usual I transfer everything to the container and walaaa growling maggots... like honestly... disgusting to think that Ive always trusted Ace Maize meal despite the always putting the name first as Ive grow up using Ace I've even introduced it to my kids now this...

ace maize meal

Tiger Brandsheavenly chocolate

I purchased a heavenly hazel nut chocolate at Shoprite Vasco in the week, I bought two. I opened one the next day and are almost half the chocolate to come across freaking damn maggot!!! I almost are it as I was about to put it in my mouth.i took the rest of the chocolate out to see and saw webs as well. I'm disgusted and sick to the stomach. The chocolate expires in February next month. I'm too scared to open the other chocolate. I will not be eating chocolate again!!! Chocolate is my favorite and I have one everyday.. but now, I'm just sick!## I will be sharing this with the media to warn consumers about this !!!

heavenly chocolate

Jan 07, 2020

Tiger Brands — tinkies

There were insect dropping of some sort found in the cream of the tinkie we were eating... It was only...

Jan 03, 2020

Tiger Brands — koo cream style sweetcorn

Good Day I'm writing with regards to my dissatisfaction about a product I recently purchased on 31/12/19 at...

Tiger Brandsblown up baby food packaging

Good day. I bought Purity breakfast medley of mixed fruits& oats squeeze baby food last month(November), but to my dismay all of it is now blown up. unfortunately its about 30 units because I buy in bulk whenever there's a sale on them. Was there a recall of some sort because I notice the same baby food hasn't been available in stores of late? I would like to be reimbursed please. more important, is my baby safe from this food? my cell no. is [protected]. thanks

Dec 23, 2019

Tiger Brands — ingram's tissue oil / cream

I called tiger brands on or about the 4 december regarding the damn mould in the product. I can understand...