Kraftsfood, Lunchablesfood poison

D Review updated:

On 7/10/2012 me and a friend and my daughter went to Wal-Mart and I brought a Lunchable and when we went to the car I got in and open the lunchable in the parking lot and when I got though we drove off and about time we got acrossthe street I start feeling bad, my head startto hurting and my stomch start hurting real bad that I thought I had caught something so I went home and layed down and thats when it got wrost and my daughter took me to West Florida Hospital on 7/11/2012 and they couldnt treat me for my stomch cause I keep haveing Sezure and when I went home that night my stomch was still hurting that I couldnt sleep cause I was up all night thowing up so the next day it got wrost that I called my friend to take me and my daugther to Sacred Heart Emergency 7/13/2012 and thats when they treated me for vomiting, stoamch pain and food poison and give a presccriptions for Suppository, Rectal 25mg: Rectal.

• Ramelle Jul 31, 2012

You are woefully misinformed about food poisoning Carygrant. Please don't spread misinformation.

mattroll Jul 31, 2012

Another shining example of the USA education system. Excellent spelling, grammar and name Doretha!

• Ba
    Bargainista Dec 29, 2017

@mattroll What does this persons writing skills have to do with the fact she had food poisoning? Where do you get off criticizing and disrespecting someone who came on this website to alert others of her issue with Kraft? Insulting her and the spelling of her name! Who are you, the Complaint Board Police?! The Spelling and Grammar Police?! Instead, you come on this site with absolutely no feedback or information related to the actual post, or the issue that is being discussed! That shows how shallow and ignorant of a person you are, Mattroll.

Malcolm Morin Dec 03, 2018

@Bargainista Bruh...Guy has "troll" in his name, though I understand your sympathy and understanding. i am very dissapointed in your ignorance in understanding if written dialogue is sarcastic or not...

• Do
    Doretha Lyons Dec 08, 2012

I really don't care about what they have to say cause they didn't go though what i did and plus i have the discharge papers prove it .by the way this between me and Krafts .By the way I need Krafts Foods, Lunchables to get in touch with me.

• Mk
    Mkenz1 Jan 23, 2015

I just got good poisining from a pizza lunchable less than a week ago. I know it was the lunchable because i ate earlier in the day at 1 for lunch and then didn't have time to eat again that day until 11pm. At 1:30am I woke up, and couldn't even make it to the garbage can in my room. I puked AT LEAST twice an hour until 7:30am along with some terrible... Indigestion... The following day and a half was miserable and I ended up missing two days of work. Makes me never want to eat a lunchable again.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices