Kraft / cheese products
I just sent this email to Michael Mullen, a SVP at KraftHeinz:
The corporate architecture for handling Kraft retail consumer issues stinks!
Twice today I waited and waited and waited on hold via your toll-free number because there was evidently not enough staff to handle the influx of calls. I tried back a third time at 3 PM Eastern and the office was CLOSED!
I then tried to send an email, and it was a navigational nightmare on your website... I couldn't find the page to do so... It was more of a scavenger hunt than help!
Here's the short version of my issues:
Slowly but surely I'm phasing out Kraft brands from my grocery items. Right now, the only thing that's still to my liking is your mayo with olive oil... but time will tell if I remain loyal to that!
In the past I stopped buying Kraft Shredded Cheese because fat-free packages have less weight [but the same cost] as the regular shredded cheese.
Because sales were "not enough" for Kraft you'd discontinued the fat free cream cheese.
Two weeks ago, a competitor's brand of cheese slices [including fat free] was put on a BOGO sale by my local grocer. They were out of stock despite numerous visits to the store, so the meat manager [as a form of compensation] gave me two packages of Kraft fat-free sharp slices.
1. The packages weigh less than Borden's... Yours: 10.7 ounces; Theirs: 12 ounces
2. When you open the wrappers, the slices split apart because of the thinner weight.
3. They taste blander (not enough of the 'sharp' flavor as indicated)...
When the store finally got in the Borden fat-free Sharp slices, I took back the unopened Kraft package and exchanged it for a Borden's one as well as purchasing more of their product!
I'm one of those consumers who is not only health-conscious, but value conscious. The more you cut product portions, the less I buy the brand. You company is not doing anyone any favors... and I have dumped a lot of 'major' brands because of this practice.
It's bad enough that a product is dissatisfactory to a customer. It's worse that's it's near impossible to contact Kraft to discuss any issues with them. Time is money, and Kraft has certainly wasted enough of mine.
I guess the mayo is the next to go...
More Kraft Complaints & Reviews
- Kraft Foods - fig newtons 
- Kraftsfood, Lunchables - food poison 
- Kraft Foods/oscar Mayer - carving board chicken 
- Kraft Foods - Reduced Fat Wheat Thins - unidentified object in box
- Kraft Foods - I discovered a nail inside the cheese while chewing 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - Pina Colada Jell-o
- Kraft - polly o string cheese
- The Kraft Heinz Company - kraft smooth peanut butter
- The Kraft Heinz Company - mccafe 100% compostable pods
- The Kraft Heinz Company - jell-o chocolate flavored sugar free fat free pudding