Kotak Mahindra Primus Ltd / duping by authorized dsa of company

1. I have purchased car santro xing with car loan from kotak mahindra primus ltd vide agreement no 1343471 dt 31 may 2004, wherein, I was duped by the dsa of the bank.

2. I have persistently approached everyone in the company up the chain till ceo, copy of the letter to ceo mr sumit bali dt 08 may 2007 is att as under. On receiving no response from the company even after approaching ceo. I am approaching for your intervention for an early redressal of the grievance. Details of the nature of complaint is as given in the letter.

3. Looking fwd to a early response to help a destitute soldier.

Bimal mehra

X x x x — c o p y — x x x x x

For kind attention of mr sumit bali, ceo, kmpl

Mr sumit bali,
Chief executive officer,
Kotak mahindra primus ltd

Redressal of grievance : car loan

Dear mr sumit,

1. I am writing to you as a last resort option, seeking redressal of the long pending grievances against your officials and authorized dsa cumulatively.

2. I am an army officer and had taken a car loan of rs 258459 (rupees two lakh fifty eight thousand four hundred and fifty nine only) through your company vide agreement no 1343471 dt 31 may 2004. This loan agreement was materialized through your authorized dsa mr varun veer singh of marketing minds ltd, sector-27, noida, wherein, a cash discount of 5% on loan amount (Ie rs 258459/- - rs 5441/- = rs 253018/-) amounting to rs 12650/- was agreed upon as part of loan agreement on behalf of kotak mahindra primus ltd. However, inspite of repeated requests and reminders, initially to dsa and subsequently to your company officials over a period of 2 ½ yrs plus, no heed has been paid to my request nor any action been taken for the refund of the above amount.

3. This is to further bring to your notice that my is not the only case wherein the customer has been deliberately misled and wrongly committed by the said dsa mr varun veer singh. Two more such cases have come to light, including one in which a retired army officer and a senior citizen aged 80 yrs has been duped with similar commitment.in present day scenario where we talk of “corporate social responsibility” and so on & so forth, this is a shameful conduct on part of dsa of a renowned company. This also surely makes a dent in the company’s reputation and image. All the above details have also been shared and explained at length to various officials in your company namely mr jitender singh & mr suveer seth, rms at different points of time and also to ms roshandhara, asst manager, customer relations and to many more officials over a period of 2 yrs plus.

4. All my persistent efforts over a period of 2 ½ yrs have been an exercise in futility with only blank promises and commitments by officials at various echelons of your company. Nevertheless, despite of such a bitter experience I have been paying my emis of rs 5441/- earnestly for over 2 ½ yrs for which I am being offered many a times “kotak priviledge track record personal loan” etc.

5. Taking a wholistic view of all the above mentioned facts, I would request your personal indulgence in the subject matter so as to initiate the necessary proceedings for an earliest refund/adjustment of the above amount against the emis.

6. Looking forward to a prompt & favorable response.

Major bimal mehra
Mob: [protected].

A  23rd of Jun, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Dear sir,

This is to bring in your notice that I have taken car finance from kotak mahindra prime and my account number is 5181217.I think that is the worst decision that I have taken for getting my car financed.

Name of the representative who has opened my account is Mr.Rajan of Chandigarh branch. I am very sorry to say that he is not having any botherance for his client’s complaint. I have not spare any soil unturned for getting the solution of my complaint, but in vain. The bank has issued a defaulter letter (Letter No:16987) where I am not in fault.

Actually at the time of taking the loan, Mr.Rajan has told me to open a Kotak mahindra bank saving account which is suppose to be connected with car loan account for getting my ECS cleared. Now the bank has used my security chq of Rs.5400/- of ABN AMRO for getting the first EMI which is not suppose to be done. That too without taking my concern. The local branch is agreeing that they did a mistake. Then why I am getting penalized where it is not of my fault?

I need a genuine resolution of this case. I am having all written communication data as well as each call records with me. If I am getting this type of hassles then I will make it very sure that KOTAK MAHINDRA will not get any further business from HYUNDAI. Please don’t provoke me to take any adverse action.

Saurav Ghosh

Kotak Mahindra Bank Logo Kotak Mahindra Bank
Customer Care Service
27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E)
India - 400051