Kotak Mahindra Gold Debit Card / misuse of card due to hacking of card in uk

South Hall, England, Essex, United Kingdom
Phone: 98152-63044
I am writing you this letter in despair with the sanguine hope that you will look into the matter personally and do the needful. Brief history of my tour to England shall facilitate you to reach at conclusion that how I was duped.

I visited England on Tourist Visa for Holidays to my friend Sh Kulbir Singh Johal on 05.08.2008. On 25th August 2008 at about 3 P.M ( U.K local Time) I went to Middle Atm of Lloyds T.S.B PLC 25 at Broadway South Hall, Middlesex, UB1 IJT to withdraw the money through my debit Card no. [protected] and primary account no bearing no [protected], of Kotak Mahindra Bank NAkodar. I inserted the Card but neither the money nor ATM card came out. I tried my best but all in vain.Since 25th August 2008 was holiday in U.k and due to this reason I could not contact any official of the Bank but I contacted on phone to Kotak Mahindra Bank ofiicial at Nakodar, jalandhar, Punjab, India & instructed him to block the card so that no transaction could take place. On 26.08.2008 I visited the Branch of Lloyds T.S.B PLC 25 and nerated the entire story to one of the official of the Bank namely Miss Palvi who assured me not to worry as the card shall be automatically crused in Machine.

To the utter surprise when I swithed on my Indian moble no [protected] on 27th August 2008 I received that my net balance in the account is only Rs 307/- when in fact the balance before using the ATM card at Lloyds was Rs 476528/- Indian rupees equivalent to Pound 5953 app. I was cheated and somebody has withdrawn he amount by hacking my ATM Card illegally, unlawfully in order to cause wrongful loss to me. Left with no option I contacted the Police of Southall. The concerned official of police asked for the account statement. I contacted my son in India and asked him to send me account statement after obtaining from my bank account satatement. I approached the Police and case was registered vide crime reference No. 2524563/08 on dated 27.08.2008.
I had a horrifying experience which no should have. The United Kingdom is not like that what I thought to be. My entire tour was spoiled.

You have recourse to latest techonology and well established forensic department to nab the accused. Every ATM is secured by close circuit, T.V Cameras and the period when my mony was taken out illegally by some unauthorized person, the Camera would have recorded the picture. Kindly take some deterrent steps so that such unfortunate incidents with the tourists does not happen again. I am enclosing my account statement for your ready reference.
I am positive that you will revert back and provide with justice. In case of any further enquiry please don’t hasitate.

Thanking you with deep regards.

Yours Sincerely

(Surinder Kumar Modi)

India Contact Address:-
Surinder Kumar Modi
New Adarsh Nagar
Near D.A.V College ( Boys Wings)
Nakodar . Distt Jalandhar

Kotak Mahindra Bank Logo Kotak Mahindra Bank
Customer Care Service
Overall Satisfaction Rating

93 Reviews
27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E)
Mumbai