Kotak Mahindra Bank / employee treatment

1 India Review updated:

Well i have worked with Kotak Mahindra Bank, it is probably the worst place to work in the whole financial industry.Not me but you can ask any of the current employees and the news is now widespread among the whole industry now. thats the reason that no one is interested in joining this bank even at good amount of hikes. Well my experience had been a horrible one too. In our MBA colleges we learn about professionalism and working with people with whom you can learn, but at this place there is no word like professionalism and learning from your bosses or any of the seniors well they hardly know about their work so how can you expect to learn from them. They very proudly say that we are among the top 10 best financial companies to work with(rated by Hewitt Associates), well Hewitt i am sure will from this year will not include them in the top 100 also. Infact a mail will be sent to Hewitt also for the same.
Well HR is the most amazing department which this bank has, they have been given the mobile phones which they infact never answer.If by mistake they pick up the phone well then they realize somehow that ohh we are working for Kotak Bank.i have been waiting for my final settlement cheque from kotak for the past 2 months, well i did try to contact HR but they dont pick up the phone and by mistake once in a blue moon if they do that, then the simple answer they give is It is in process.
Mr.Uday Kotak please if you can do something about the bank do pay some head towards how to manage the employees. The employees in all the branches are treated like dogs, abused on all the things.Well this bank is new into the financial sector, so this is the time you can actually make it a better place to work. Trust me it is in real mess right now. Please if you can send my final settlement cheque also, i will be greatful.
Well god bless all the employees of this organization.

Comments

• Mi
      3rd of Apr, 2015

I was an ex employee of this ### bank last year. I was working under navdeep Anand(bm & avp) nepeansea road branch. He was treating like he is the MD of this bank. He simply keeps on abusing staff like anything. There was seperate briefing cabin but he scolds n abuse staff in front of everyone (even infront of customers). Just coz of him i left that [censored]ing job. He is least bothered about employees family problems. I want strict action to be taken against him so that in future nobody face any consequences while working with kotak. Above all, hr person were also supporting that A** hole when I'd approached them.

• Sh
      6th of Apr, 2017

I am also the ex employees of this bank. I have join this bank in September and I did not get any salary till December moreover that my senior' S behavior like I am a servent, also all staff behaviour very unethical.due to their behavior my health contiusly down day by day so lastly I decided to drop the job. And sent them my resign through mail and ask them to clear my dues but they continually forcing me to serve notice period which I didn't able to give due to my health. Please help me how I can get my salary.

• Ab
      7th of Jul, 2017

Useless bank to work for, they have their values like down to earth, which they never foolow. i had worked in Noida branch, they harassed me, bein a woman employee i asked for transfer to HR, saying the issues i am facing, they never responded, there is Mr.Kingshuk som(SPLN) in noida sector 125, who is womanizer, many a times ill treated, other woman too have complaint about for asking sexual favours. i did resign because of such harrasement, their AVP and chief manager gives no attention when u complain of HR. Mr. Uday kotak kindly see to it...

• Ha
      16th of May, 2018

Hi my Name is Harshita Priyadarshinian ex employee of bank and my Emp code : 43948, i have left the Company 6 months back and my last working date was 04/11/2017 and am trying to get my Provident Fund from last 6 months . i had send my PF withdrawal form which was uploaded on employee portal but after 2 months i got a revert that thr PF form was old now u have to send a new application again then i send a new application for PF withdrawal on 1st Feb 2018 after that i came to know that PF office is not accepting any application till 31st march now in thr Month of April i got a call from Kotak Bank PF Consultant that we are unable to claim your PF withdrawal you hav to go and apply online after that i applied on 30th April 2018 and from PF Consultant it was intimated that it takes 10 days to get the Provident fund amount after applying online but today is 17th day and am still struggling to get my own funds what is the use of keeping such kind of agencies and after workuing for almost 5 years am getting such treatment from the Company.
    Request you to kindly get my issue resolved as am getting hrassed in getting my own hard earned money after many follow ups am unable to get any response.