Kohls.com / manager harassment a

I have an issue with my 02 manager at store in woodland park new jersey. Today Aug 1st 2018 was inventory. A section was not complete, So 02 had said, you need to do this count. I simply said ok not a problem. As Im pulling the merchandise out to be scanned, repeadily he states " you have to take everything out for him to scan" I had stated the first 2 times that I had this under control since Ive been doing it for the last 4 hours. He replies with, " you dont know how to do anything" then follows it with several smacks on my arm. I just looked at him and stated again I know what im doing He starts to laugh and thinks this is a joke. I dont not under any curcumstances think that degrading me and smacking was funny. The "joking" degrading has happened on several occasions. I have spoken with him myself and this matter still happens. Today with him degrading me infront of our inventory person along with smacking is why I am complaning today. I should not have to be subjected to this by my manager. He does not know his limits and crosses them on a daily basis. I love my job at kohls however I should not have to put up with a manager degrading me on a regular basis and it be ok. Thank you for reviewing this and hope this matter can me solved asap.

St
Aug 01, 2018

Comments

• Tl
      Oct 21, 2018

I just wanted to say the KOHLS in Southern Pines is the best. The staff and mgrs really do one heck of a job. I know it’s not east yet putting up with we/us the customers. I really like shopping but if they don’t have my size I have to order it which is fine but Kohl’s.com is a nightmare. I order the same wallet twice in black and it still came back in brown. It was a pretty brown so my Dad kept it. The store unfortunately has to suffer when Kohl.com gets the Oder wrong. Anyway, I appreciate Kohls and how awesome the customer service is.

• Tl
      Oct 21, 2018

I would like to see more petites and it would be nice to expand the Southern Pines NC store...the bigger the store the better. Love the Kohl’s cash if I can ever get rid of it..every time I get spend it, darn if I don’t accumulate more then I am back shopping even gave some away to other customers just the other day. Kohls cash is addictive.🙈🙈🙈🙈