Kohls / Mgr / Detpt Head / unprofessional mgr

1 RTE 109Milford, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 5086343690

I cashed out on 12 / 28 / 10 at 7:00 pm at kohl's with 6 items and used a kohls cash cert for 20. 00, the cashier said it was only good for 10. 00 because something was ret'd the day before, to my knowledge nothing was ret'd, the mgr was called over (Meghan) who was excessively rude to me, she issued the add'l credit, after a dispute, as she walked away i said thank you, she flipped her hair and rudely unprofessinal walked away without turning back, i said thank you again, kept walking, then i was upset and in a loud voice said thnk you again, no acknowledgement. . . I said loudly to the other 6 / 7 customers standing in line, that was so unprofessional, most agreed with me, i wished them luck using their kohl's cash coupons, very very disappointed. . . Christmas joy. . .

Na

Comments

• Bi
      1st of Jan, 2011

I agree that Kohls was rude to you and they behaved unprofessionally. Kohl's is a trashy store with trashy employees. Sometimes they do have good prices so decent folks like us do shop there from time to time. I'm glad that I don't live in some god forsaken rural area such as Rosebud where there are not many stores to choose from.