Kohl's Department Stores / false advertising
On 11/25, 10:03 PM PST I checked out of my Kohls cart and confirmed that my Kohls cash I was receiving was in the cart. It was. Therefore, I authorized my card for the purchase. Following, my Kohl's cash of $45 was not provided. My cart in which I authorized my card to be charged was not honored.
I followed up with customer service, and they continued to tell me that it was after midnight. I was extremely unsatisfied with their assistance and believed that they were very rude. I was on the phone until 11 PM with no assistance from their customer service at all.
More Kohl's Department Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Kohls - shoplifting charges 
- Kohl's Department Store - working conditions at kohl's dept. stores 
- Kohls - shoplifting 
- Kohls - almost impossible to pay your bill 
- Kohls - kohl's cash 
- Kohls - better shop elsewhere
- Kohl’s Clothes - confusing sales signs
- Kohls Online Gift Cards - intensive investigation before releasing order 
- Kohl's Department Stores - credit card electronic bills
- Kohls - bait & switch