Kohl's

Posted: Sep 25, 2017 by

customer service

We really enjoy shopping at Kohl's. Although, we won't be shopping at this particular Kohl's at University Village anymore. Tonight (9/24/17) my wife and I thought we'd use a coupon that expires tonight. At checkout the cashier was very rude, no greeting. Nothing. Everyone has bad days, we get it. However, I just purchased the new iPhone 8 for my wife yesterday. The cashier wanted to get a better look at the coupon on her phone so she handed him her phone. After which, instead of handing it back to her like she so politely handed it to him, he literally threw her new iPhone on the counter! There's a tiny hairline crack on the back of it now (protective phone case arrives tomorrow). No apologies even though it was pretty obvious the phone took a hit with the loud bang on the counter. It's a brand new $800 phone that has been damaged by one of your employees. We request damage compensation for the phone or store credit for the value of the phone.

Kohl'sKohl's

Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree