Kmart Stores / rotterdam ny store

Scotia, CA, United States
My family and I visited your Rotterdam NY store on 3/17 and all I can say is I will not be returning. I was looking for 3T jeans for my son and you would have thought this was a girls only store. There was not 1 pair of jeans in any size for a boy. On top of that the department looked like a tornado went through it. We continued to walk through the store which we shouldn't have. We walked by the mattress department and I almost threw up. The mattresses that were out are absolutely disgusting. They are covered in stains and filth. We ended up buying a toy and light bulbs only because we didn't want to go to another store. We waited at the checkout for 15 minutes. The woman at the customer service desk said she isn't allowed to check people out but would if you only had 1 item. What's the difference between 1 and 2 items when you only have 2 checkouts open and both lines had 6-7 customers in them? So, with this horrible experience I will not be back unless desperate and even being desperate I will second guess coming to this store.
Sa