Kmart Stores

Posted: Dec 12, 2017 by

poor service in general!!!

Gulfport, Florida
Im in kmart standing in front of the lady in the old layaway section and she blatantly ignored me & another woman behind me. After exchanging glances over 6 mins i asked her was this not layaway. She said no its in the back. So my question is, since when is it ok to NOT ACKNOWLEDGE A CUSTOMER. livid. I would NEVER shop here again. Absolutely no good custumer service. Gulfport Ms location.
Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Kids & Baby

Comments

N  12th of Dec, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Her excuse for ignoring me was she was helping another customer, but I am older than both her and the other customer so I should have been helped first. Even though I am her elder she told me that I had to wait until she was done with the other customer. This woman is like half my age, and so was the customer, what about all that respect your elder. Don't they teach this anymore.
N  12th of Dec, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@Candyce PooIe You are an [censor].
N  12th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
Are you kidding??? You want preferential treatment because you’re older? She didn’t ignore you, she was doing her job. First come, first served. Sheesh.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree