Kmart / pregnancy discrimination
Don Hall seems to show favoritism toward certain employees and make the workplace more difficult for employees he seems to dislike. For example, I feel somewhat stereotyped by this man and there have been jokes made by him towards myself about being pregnant with twins etc, (this was before I knew that I was pregnant, I'm also not fat.) There is another employee who is farther along in her pregnancy than I, and she is never reprimanded for talking on her phone for at least 15 minutes daily at work. I was told that I could not work today without a doctors note. I am now 7 weeks pregnant and have already brought in a doctors note excusing me for two days. I have awful day long morning sickness, and I have only had about 2 infractions before I discovered my pregnancy. I'm very irritated and I will also be filing a complaint with the Labor Board. With nausea medications I am absolutely fine to work, and it isn't difficult to pick up jewelry when pregnant. I hope this is seen and addressed.
More Kmart Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - poor customer service
- Kmart - rude employee 
- Kmart In Ithaca - standing in long lines
- Kmart - employee harassment/treatment
- Kmart - not enough cashiers!