Kmart / debit card scam

1 aramingo ave.Philadelphia, PA, United States Review updated:

Cashier added $20.00 from my debit card saying I asked for cash back.I didn't and can count the times I ever have done so. When I went back to confront him after I checked my receipt out he insisted he folded the $20.00 bill and handed it to me with my receipt. I told him he never gave me any money back and why would he fold the money anyway. First he insisted he would know as soon as he opened his drawer and checked. I waited. When he opened his drawer after waiting on a customer he just handed me a 20.00 saying he believed me if I said he didn't give me any money. I believe I made too much noise and he didn't want any trouble with his boss. When I got home and told my husband of this we looked at the receipt and found he charged me $11.00 too much for the two items on sale that I did purchase anyway! What should have been a $16.00 sale was a $27.00 sale. I think I'm just done with Kmart! Their cashier's are so very rude and VERY UNEDUCATED ! one shouldn't need a special degree but should at the very least know how to speak proper english!!

Comments

• Sm
      18th of Feb, 2011

I noticed that you cannot send them an email. They have enough rude liberals working at their walmart stores . Why make it so impossible to reach their liberal customer service reps? If you want a nicer card that has no fees try that one great western union gold card. It's so cool cool .