Kmart / rude treatment by employees
I am disabled & must walk with a walker, my legs are in bad shape so it hurts to stand a long time. I couldn't get a refund on the moisterizer I tried to return, & they would only give me a gift card on the other but while we were waiting for the mgr. she took care of another customer & left me standing until that one was done. It seems like they think I have the black plague or something, they totally ignore me unless I wave & talk loudly because I have to use a walker, I'm invisible to everyone because I'm not normal, but they care for the healthy ones first & leave me standing & waiting. It will take me at least a week now for the swelling to go down in my ankles, knees & hips. I have $0.91 left on the gift card, but nothing in the store for that price so I don't think I'll ever shop there again. Whatever happened to treating the customer with respect?
More Kmart Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - no handicap scooters
- Kmart in Matamorse, PA - store supervisor michelle 
- Kmart Stores - product availability 
- Kmart Stores - online order places 
- Kmart Stores - overcharging then applying store credit to overcharge!!!