Kmart / rude treatment by employees

8800 Frankford Ave.
Phone: 215-332-5131
I am disabled & must walk with a walker, my legs are in bad shape so it hurts to stand a long time. I couldn't get a refund on the moisterizer I tried to return, & they would only give me a gift card on the other but while we were waiting for the mgr. she took care of another customer & left me standing until that one was done. It seems like they think I have the black plague or something, they totally ignore me unless I wave & talk loudly because I have to use a walker, I'm invisible to everyone because I'm not normal, but they care for the healthy ones first & leave me standing & waiting. It will take me at least a week now for the swelling to go down in my ankles, knees & hips. I have $0.91 left on the gift card, but nothing in the store for that price so I don't think I'll ever shop there again. Whatever happened to treating the customer with respect?

N  12th of Nov, 2009 by
It depends on whether or not the customer helped before you was waiting longer. If so, the manager is entitled to help whoever was waiting first, and it would be of no bias towards your condition.

Kmart Stores Logo Kmart Stores