Kmart - Martha Stewart / nuts and bolts christmas tree!
Last nightI bought a Martha Stewart pre lit 4 ft.christmas tree that originally sold for 59.99. Tonight, the entire top section of lights are not working.
Rather than return it, I plan to rip all the lights off (I wanted clear lights anyway) But my point is I want to inform ANYONE who buys one of these trees to carefully examine how the branches are assembled. Since I bought the last one which was on display , I did not know how it was assemembled, but the store clerk asked me if he could please leave it assembled, he would even carry it out for for me. I agreed and boy do I know why. Each and every branch is secured into its' slot with a nut and bolt securing it. The bolt is actually more of a metal washer with little sharp points on it.In order to raise or lower the position of the branches, one must tediously turn a little nut at the beginning of the branch. My arms and hands are all scratched up, just trying to adjust two branches. Only Martha would have the time to assemble soemthing like this, or the money to pay soemone to do it.When I take it down I plan to leave it assembled or just throw it away. Martha's lights were out on this one.
More Kmart - Martha Stewart Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Store - customer service
- Kmart Stores - jewelry services
- Kmart Stores - kmart handicap scooters 34th st./ herald square
- Kmart Stores - cashier 
- Kmart Stores - warranty