Kmart Customer Service — customer service
On Saturday I was in your store in Santa Paula, CA with my mother. There was Spanish music playing. This is the United States not Mexico. Also, when I was in line to check out there were 2 employees at the check out stand. One at the register the other just standing there maybe to put items in a bag. Nevertheless these 2 girls never stopped talking. It was all about their personal lives and saying things that should have not been said. This is so unprofessional. If there had of been an manager in sight I would have spoken to them. No matter what the age of an employee they have to be taught and trained. This store is very important to the citizens in Santa Paula. I would think that it is also very important to K-MART for this store to be kept clean and ran professionally.
More Kmart Customer Service Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - poor customer service
- Kmart - rude employee 
- Kmart In Ithaca - standing in long lines
- Kmart - employee harassment/treatment
- Kmart - not enough cashiers!