Kmart / misleading advertisement!
I noticed the ad for Kmart's jewelry sale, which states up to 70% off items. Unfortunately, when I arrived, they said that "incredible buys" were excluded. Well, that was fine. Then, I noticed a case that revolves around and displayed earrings in the locked case. I inquired about a pair. The associate said it would be around $15.00 (due to the red-tag sale). When she rang it up, it came to the original listed price. Then, she called in the jewelry supervisor who had absolutely no customer service at all. The supervisor then said that it was "regular price, meaning in the real world. Why would we sell real fine jewelry for $15.00?"
What irks me the most is that the red tag sale implies on all items (except for the "incredible buys). The jewelry supervisor stated that it was "70% off regular price." To me "regular price" insinuates the listed price on item, in this case $49.99. Thus, K-mart is misleading the consumer. They should say "ALREADY reduced 70% off." The former ("70% off regular price" implies that the reduction will still be applied when the item is ready to be checked out).
More Kmart Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - mattress and box spring layaway 
- Kmart Stores - refund on a faulty product 
- Kmart Stores Frankston - mini skee ball machine
- Kmart Stores Hurstville - product /notification/customer awareness 
- Kmart Stores - followed around the store