Kmart - Bremerton, WA / I will never shop there again!
4210 Wheaton Way, Bremerton, WA - [protected]
I went to kmart today to get a few things. They were having their 50-70% off sale this weekend. When I was done shopping I went to get in line and none of the cash registers were open, a huge line that went almost the full length of the store was waiting to get taken care of by one person and that person was working the customer service desk. The lady called for cashiers to come up front but no one came. After about 5 minutes a woman came and all the people at the end of the line went to her checkstand, I made the comment that if they are going to have a hugs sale then they should have people working there that day. A kmart employee walked by me and said really snotty, "Well we had to send three people home sick" That made me mad. So I guess that they would make a total of 5 people that work at k-mart? I understand that crap happens but for crying out loud at least make apologies for the slow pace and let customers know what is going on. Then the snooty woman kept on walking and she didn't even help. The longer I stood there, the more angry I became so I shoved my cart into a blank aisle and walked out. I can't stand rude people, and won't put up with them. Another thing is they could have pulled people off of their departments like Jewelry, clothing and such to come and help check out. It was ridiculous. I will never shop there again.
More Kmart - Bremerton, WA Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - Misleading informarion
- Kmart Stores - So bad Employee
- Kmart Store - customer service
- Kmart Stores - jewelry services
- Kmart Stores - kmart handicap scooters 34th st./ herald square