KLM / unprofessional/negligent attitute

Jul 18, 2015
This is to bring into the notice of the concerned authorities of:
1. KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
2. Etihad airways
Please find attached the concerned ticket.
I took Etihad airways (through KLM) from NYC for Lahore via Amsterdam/Abu Dhabi I was supposed to board on Etihad aiways for Lahore (PK) on 17th and land on 18th of July. I had payed the full amount and had confirmed ticket with me. I arrived from Amsterdam 2 hours earlier than the connecting flight. At the check-in time was denied to board on the plane. the reason given to me was that KLM did not confirm my ticket with Etihad airways, despite me showing them the e-ticket I had. Now I am stuck at the airport and I cannot find any representative of KLM inside the Airport building to offer any help. I dont have visa to go out. I called the KLM helpline in Amsterdam and they said that my ticket has no issues and they cannot do anything to help me as Etihad's system is messed up and I should talk to them. This quite annoying! I had to purchase a ticket of etihad again so now I have two tickets for the same destination. I have to stay more than 48 hours on the airport with no one willing to take the responsibility! None of the Airline is willing to pay for the ticket or stay even. If this is the state of affairs with your services, at least me myself, and all of the people I know will never select these airline for traveling anymore, for sure. The duty manager of Etihad was unavailabe all night between 17th and 18th July.
I am very disappointed with this unprofessional and negligent attitude of the airlines. I need a complete inquiry of this matter by the responsible authorities and I assure to peruse this to any level till I get a satisfactory explanation.

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines Logo KLM Royal Dutch Airlines