KLM / klm charged me twice
KLM charged my debit card twice for trans-Atlantic flight tickets and the debit came mid-way through my visit to the USA. This has left me with no money to settle a hotel bill and the threat of arrest not to mention 2 missed meetings that formed the very basis for my trip. No 24hr customer support has left me with no-where to spend the night other than in the hotel lobby.
The only customer service I could find is a call centre taking reservations. They could not help me. There is a very real chance that I may be arrested because of them.
More KLM Complaints & Reviews
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - klm refuses to pay refund 
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - terrible klm flight 
- KLM Airline - cheating by klm in ghana 
- KLM - lost bagage
- KLM - delay of 24 hours and loss of baggage 
- KLM - about flight delayed
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - refusing to pay compensation
- KLM Airlines - excess charge of amount onboard
- KLM - airline & poor customer service
- KLM - airlines seat charges