KLM / baggage damaged

1 Germany Review updated:

Iam a KLM passenger dated Feb.28, 2010 from flight Amsterdam via Manila I and my companion was informed that our baggage was delayed on that day. So i was able to pick up the delayed baggage on the following day and when i came home i just noticed that my check in baggage was broke already, please sir, do something about this problem that it will not happend again to the other passengers so that we won't lose our trust to your company. Thank You!

KLM
KLM

Comments

5th of Apr, 2010

i am a passenger from newcastle to amsterdam then to iran on 25th march, we arrived at our destination late at knight so when we got of we went straight to north of iran, which is really far from the airport, i arrived and the next day when i got there, i came to open my luggage and i saw that your workers have broken the keys of my luggage and took stuff out it, know when i think about it yous have took alot of stuff out of it. when i contact your office yous told me to call yous on saurday, because everywhere was closed for the new year, when i called on saturday and sunday nobody answered and on monday i called someone answered and they said you called to late, so what should i do, this is wasting my holiday so could you please do something about this, because am here only for a month and i cant keep on complaining and noone will answer.
    my number is:00989126939269 - this is in iran.
    my number is:07988087936 - this is in england my daughter can answer.
    my booking code is: Z76QXZ.
    my email address is: mojdehgharib@yahoo.co.uk
    please could you answer us as soon as possible.
    your sincerly