KLM / cancelled flights
Beware of KLM. They excel not just at bad service, but manage to be rude in the process. In our case we have been travelling repeatedly on the route Berlin-Amsterdam-Vancouver, on business. Today, once again something went wrong: Their Sunday afternoon flight was cancelled - for internal reasons within the airlines responsibility. Naturally a big problem for a family of five travelling.
You might think this would meet with a degree of compassion from the representatives of the airline responsible. Not so. The conversation trying to sort out alternative travel arrangements that actually fit us was terminated by the KLM man with 'Shut up! and the phone being put down.
PS.: KLM - that's the airline that NEVER changes it's menues and hardly ever changes it's films. You get punished for being a regular customer!
More KLM Complaints & Reviews
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - klm refuses to pay refund 
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - terrible klm flight 
- KLM Airline - cheating by klm in ghana 
- KLM - lost bagage
- KLM - delay of 24 hours and loss of baggage 
- KLM - about flight delayed
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - refusing to pay compensation
- KLM Airlines - excess charge of amount onboard
- KLM - airline & poor customer service
- KLM - airlines seat charges