King Soopers / refund

1 Englewood, CO, United States

Hello, isn't is crazy how you can be in a good mood until talking with someone. I spend thousands of dollars at King Soopers stores. I had made manwich with the hamburger, manwich mix, and buns that I had purchased at King Soopers. The hamburger smelled off when I opened it but I made the manwich anyway. when I went to to eat it, it was awful tasting like bad hamburger meat. I threw it away. I had my receipt for a couple of hundred dollars and took it to the King Soopers at County Line and Holly the day after Christmas. I was waited on by an older man with white hair at customer service. I had seen him before at the store walking so I think he is probably a head clerk or assistant manager. What a [censor]! I asked for refund for the stupid hamburger meat making a joke that I should get a refund for the manwich and buns too. He loudly told me that he needs the product. "What," I asked. He then loudly explained to me that in order to get a refund he needs the bad meat so that he can take the bad meat back to the meat department to tell them how they are selling bad meat. I said, "You don't want me to bring bad meat back." He loudly said again, yes he does. I felt as if he was yelling at me. My alternate shopper ID number is [protected]. I have since threw my receipts away and went on with my life, but it still bothers me that that employee was such a douche bag!

Dw