Kia Rio 2003 / Blown Engine
$565 left on the payments
5 Year warranty because it was used - OH yes, that's from date of car "birth"
Ran fine, pulled out of work, bad engine rattle!
Towed to Dealer $65
Cursory look by technician - a bad coil
Next Day - ENGINE BLOWN - $4700 plus labor and "needed parts"
Makes sense since the car only cost $9600 new!
Found a 90K motor for $1100 and a 60k for $1300 - plus...you guest it!
Car coming home on a tow today. Maybe I'll put a rebuild HONDA engine in and never buy a Kia again.
Oh dang, I just spent $17000 on a Specra 5
SO - who do we contact to start a CLASS ACTION SUIT against this nonsense? If they are going to import toxic toys and wind up cars, I BUYING GM AGAIN! I don't mind supporting Canada and my Grandmothers pension.
More Kia Rio 2003 Complaints & Reviews
- AIC Kia of Manassas - fraud!!! 
- KIA Motors Corporation - Seoul, South Korea. - lottery scam 
- Kia Soul - paint chipping on hood 
- KIA Motors Mobile Promo - text received 
- KIA Motors UK - international promotions 
- KIA Motors Corporation - 2013 KIa Sorento Lx - Engine
- kia car dealership - dishonesty
- KIA Motors Corporation - Kia of Hazelton in PA. closing down
- KIA Motors Corporation - kia rio 2016
- KIA Motors Corporation - very poor customer services