KIA Motors Corporation / fault on my kia which has been into kia numerous times and still not sorted out two years after buying the car

1 HERNE BAY,Kent, United Kingdom

I bought my Kia Pro-ceed Registration GM65 CJY two years ago
It was first registered in January 2016
From the start, there was a noise (like a clicking sound) when I turned the wheel at slow speed. This noise gradually deteriorated. I booked the car into Canterbury Kia (Kent) and they called after some days telling me they were unable to hear the noise and was asked to return it if it became worse!
I returned it a few months later as it was now driving me mad and I was concerned about the safety. Again they called me after a couple days saying they were unable to detect the noise. I went to the showroom and demonstrated the noise instantly. I was told "Oh yes, that's something we have had a manufacturer recall on.We have to book it in and do a series of things to rectify it"
So I booked it in and collected it after a few days but the noise was still present so I contacted them again and took it back. I demonstrated the noise again to the engineer and he told me "I don't know what to say so the next stage will be to replace the steering rack"
I waited three weeks for them to contact me again and they booked it in. I took it home and the noise is worse than ever!
I am so upset and disheartened that I feel I have lost faith in Kia. I have been a customer of Kia for over 15 years and always been faithful. I saved hard to buy this car and feel I'm just being fobbed off. I was hoping to upgrade to a newer model again at some point but I am now questioning wether I should move to a different manufacture. I have always been a proud Kia owner and particularly rate the 7 year warranty but I now feel so disheartened

Da