KFC Taco Bell / hema patel

1 Tallapoosa, GA, United States Review updated:

I am a frequent customer at this location. This woman is very unsanitary. I have seen her on multiple occasions not wash her hands when needed, doesn't keep her workstation cleaned. I have spoken with management there and nothing has been done about it. She also will take food brought from home out of her pocket, and she will eat it while working and cooking food. VERY disgusting. She just stands there and doesn't do her job. I have seen her on multiple occasions ask other people to go get things for her because she "didn't feel like going to get it". She is very lazy and unprofessional and she is very rude to customers. Myself included on a few occasions. She also always seems to be in trouble with coworkers for not doing her job. Nothing is ever done about it tho. She is VERY unsanitary. I have even gotten to the point that I will stop by and if she is working I will not order food because I know she hasn't washed her hands and taken care of her workspace. Please Please Please do something about this.

• Updated by Jennifer815, Sep 19, 2017

I do not know her personally but I live close to this store and I always go to it and I always see her being extremely rude. It's terrible of you to assume I know her. I know her name because I asked for it to report her! I also know several of the workers there have trouble with her because it is obvious and when a manager isn't around she tries to get away with a lot more. Please know the full story before you "assume". Because nothing is "obvious" except for your choice to comment on something you know nothing about. Would you want food served by somebody that doesn't wear gloves and doesn't wash their hands? Didn't think so.

Je
Sep 19, 2017

Comments

• Nv
      20th of Sep, 2017

No offence but it sounds like you know each other. Sounds like you two are in high school. Well keep your high school drama out of her workplace and she should do the same.

• Je
      20th of Sep, 2017

@nvdafds I do not know her. This Taco Bell is near where I live and I always go there. She's like a 45 year old woman. Know the facts before you comment

• Je