KFC Parklandsold stock of happy box for kids

I'm so disappointed with the services of kentucky fried chicken and how there high standards have dropped over the last period of time. I have friends that also don't want to make use of kentucky anymore even though you crave for the smell and taste of the product. The packaging has got smaller and the choice of your meal. But yet the price goes up.
Now last night I went to my nearest store in parklands to get kentucky for my wife and I as well as a chicky treat happy box for our grandson that is by us for the weekend. They always look forward to getting the toy, it means more to them than the contents inside for them to eat. I asked the cashier behind the counter what toy is available, he was unsure what was on promotion and no advertisement in the shop of what was on offer for the kids to choose from as you would find in any of the kfc stores like mc donalds does, the children can see the toys and choose what they possibly could get.
The cashier looked under the counter and came out with a couple of dark blue packets which you could not see what the toy was, I told him it's for my grandson a boy, he opened the packaging of two of the items and I myself wondered what the toy was supposed to be, one looking looking a knife sharpener, another suppose to be a torch. I just told the cashier give me the thing with the disc
I received the happy box with logo collect all 4! Of the last airbender in 3d with ben ten alien force coming up next on the flip side of the box and our meals then went home, only to discover once I got home placing the meals on the counter I took the toy out and it was not even the toy according to the promotion advertised on the happy box.
After taking out all the contents in the packaging to my surprise noticing then a leaflet with wii on and a competition to win 1 of 25 nintendo wii consoles, but the competition closed already 31 january 2010.
So to my understanding we and other clients have been cheated on in supplying the public old and incorrect promotional products, i'm attaching the asaid photo's of the product that was given and would like the correct product that is supposedly to be with the chicky treat happy box. You now have one very unhappy 5 year old boy and also many other kids

My contact details are nick rheder [protected] email [protected]@gmail.com and would like immediate response or I take this complaint to kfc international

KFC Parklands

Comments

• 12
      Dec 08, 2011

We are very sorry to hear that you had a problem with one of our stores in South Africa. A customer service agent will be contacting you shortly. Once again we apologize. Kindly contact the KFC brand in South Africa directly the next time you want to log a complaint. KFC CUSTOMER CARE. Visit our local website.