KFC / good services

1 BradfordBradford, England, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

Well first of all i have to appreciate the services they offer to the customers. They are polite and very nice. They serve fresh and warm food. Their food is delicious and as a name suggest "Fast Food". The whole place was neat and clean, was just like a mirror. The only problem is some customers makes a place more miserable, they should have a sense that when they eat they should put the rubbish in the bin, so that its more easier and the next customer wont find it dirty. So i give them 9/10..Keep the good work.

Fe

Comments

• To
      7th of Jun, 2008

Yes i agree that kfc uk is awesome... But kfc roma street, brisbane, australia is terrible... I dunno if it has somethig to do with the unemployment rate of what??? But there arrogant... Including the manager... Maybe he teaches them.. I dunnno !!! I give kfc uk 9/10 kfc rs 7/10 kfc usa 8/10

Kfc australia 4/10 and kfc roma street - 10/10

• Am
      22nd of Sep, 2008

I had a twister at kfc Roma street on Saturday 20th September 2008 approx 5.45pm from which i have spent the last 3 days in bed as sick as i've ever been from food poisoning.

• Ka
      24th of Apr, 2009

i bought a family feast from Kfc on fairy springs in rotorua (22.04.09) i took a few bites from my chicken only to discover that the chicken was half cooked, all 10 pieces of chicken were half cooked. now me being three months pregnant and hungry was very angry and thinking that this could harm the baby i took the chicken back and the boy that served me was very apologetic and offered to give me more chicken. while he went of to get my chicken, what looked like the shift manager came around the corner looked at me and gave me a very ugly look i got the chicken but by the time i got home with it i was feeling very sick and did'nt even want to touch it, i ended up hugging the toilet, vommiting for the night and the next day i dont think i could ever eat kfc again