Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]violence in the restaurant

My name is robin ridenour. My husband and I visited your restaurant located at 1458 s. Court street, circleville, ohio on may 14, 2017 at 8:04 pm. Ticket number 3286. Our receipt says the cashier was lexi. After we received our food we proceeded to seat in the third booth near the side entrance. Shortly after being seated I noticed a male speaking to the cashier. Suddenly a young lady came from the food prep area and began screaming at him and using profanity constantly (the f word was used repeatedly). She threatened to kick his f... A# several times. There was another couple in the restataurant we made eye contact and they looked frightened as well. I dialed 911 but quickly hung up when I feared the young lady would see me on the phone. A person from back got between the man and girl and ask him to leave. The girl was still pacing, swearing and screaming at everyone.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Williamsport, OHEventually she went to the kitchen area out of sight but I could still hear her screaming, I again dialed 911 but had to hang up when she came back out. The other couple in the restaurant was able to exit the dining room when she was out of sight. The young girl proceeded to sit in the first booth near the pop machines crying and screaming.. She then yelled she was going to her car.
I observed another employee on her cell phone and believed she had called 911. We never seen any police but the girl never returned to the restaurant while we were there. We went to the cashier placed a to go order ticket 3288 at 8:31 pm and left the restaurant.
None of the kfc employees apologizied for the young ladies behavior or said anything. I am very disappointed in the staffs behavior. Additional training needs to be in place so the staff / customers feel safe. Someone should have called the police and talked to us and the other customer.
My number is [protected] if you need any other information.
Robin ridenour
10981 us hwy 22
Williamsport, ohio 43164

Ro
May 15, 2017

Comments

• Tj
      May 27, 2017

So, long story short, you failed to do anything to protect yourself and your family like an adult and somehow this is our problem?

Have you considered growing up?

• Ca
      May 28, 2017

You were too scared to use your cell phone in front of the female but you have posted your full name, phone number and address on this public website for her and anyone else to see!! NOT SMART!