Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / services - substations
I travel all over the world logging hundreds of thousands of airline miles, and have eaten at a KFC in almost every state. No matter where I go I can order a K10 with a breast, 2 drumsticks, green beans, mashed potatoes and gravy, or a $20 fill-up subbing green beans for coleslaw, with one exception... Victoria Texas!
This store refuses to do ANY substitutions and would rather argue about policy instead of substituting an item that has the same price and creating a good customer experience. Since they are the only KFC in town, I am forced to either be treated like child and accept it, pay WAY TOO MUCH for what I want or eat somewhere else.
This isn't a one time occurance. The first time, I thought it was poor training, then the next time I just payed more, but now it I recognize it is an embedded culture. I lived in Victoria from 2007 to 2015 and used to do this all the time, but lately over the last year, I have noticed the change.
I hope that this can change and I can enjoy KFC in Victoria again, and improve the experience for all Victoria KFC patrons.
More Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC - waiting time
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken Abudhabi - spoiled my kids birthday party-bad customer service & doesnt care attitude 
- KFC Taco Bell - messed up order 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - bad service
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - store was closed only drive through open
- KFC - microwaved burgers leave bad taste
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - 5$ box