Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / product pricing on menu board was different than what the restaurant charged me!
Taco Bell 033415
555 Dacula Road
Dacula, GA 30019
This involves KFC
Went to KFC at night to order some food to go. I checked the posted menu in the restaurant and the menu specific showed the following:
K2 Meal Breast & Wing Combo - $6.99 - See photo of the Menu.
Any Side - $1.99 - See photo of menu.
When I received my receipt, I had been charged $7.29 for each K2 Meal (I ordered 2 K2 meals) and $2.19 for each side (I ordered 2 additional cole slaws, 1 for for each meal).
I asked the person that had taken my order why the differences in prices, he said that they had not changed the sign yet. This is false advertising! I asked for the manager, told her that the price on the board for the K2 was $6.99 and I had been charged $7.29. She said that I had been charged $7.29 because I ordered white meant (breast & wing) I told her that this was not true. The menu board said specifically $6.99 for a breast & wing combo (see photos). The same thing happened with the extra sides. She refunded me the difference for each and did not want to give me the tax that I had paid for each. She finally gave me the tax that I had paid on the $1.00 that they had over charged me.
Note: The man before me was questioning why he was charged more for the K9 meal
than what the board had printed.
This is totally wrong on KFC's part.
I have part of an audio tape if you would like this.
More Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC - waiting time
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- KFC In Cyprus Limassol 9 - take advantage of employees 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Chicken 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Food late at night 
- KFC Restaurant #G135441 - 12 piece meal 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - the false ad on tv 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - poor customer service