Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / product pricing on menu board was different than what the restaurant charged me!

1 See above under details, Dacula, GA, United States

Taco Bell 033415
555 Dacula Road
Dacula, GA 30019
[protected]

This involves KFC

Date: 1-8-2019

Went to KFC at night to order some food to go. I checked the posted menu in the restaurant and the menu specific showed the following:

K2 Meal Breast & Wing Combo - $6.99 - See photo of the Menu.
Any Side - $1.99 - See photo of menu.

When I received my receipt, I had been charged $7.29 for each K2 Meal (I ordered 2 K2 meals) and $2.19 for each side (I ordered 2 additional cole slaws, 1 for for each meal).

I asked the person that had taken my order why the differences in prices, he said that they had not changed the sign yet. This is false advertising! I asked for the manager, told her that the price on the board for the K2 was $6.99 and I had been charged $7.29. She said that I had been charged $7.29 because I ordered white meant (breast & wing) I told her that this was not true. The menu board said specifically $6.99 for a breast & wing combo (see photos). The same thing happened with the extra sides. She refunded me the difference for each and did not want to give me the tax that I had paid for each. She finally gave me the tax that I had paid on the $1.00 that they had over charged me.

Note: The man before me was questioning why he was charged more for the K9 meal
than what the board had printed.

This is totally wrong on KFC's part.

I have part of an audio tape if you would like this.

Ki