Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]original recipe chicken

There are several complaints about this particular location I would like to voice.

1. This location locks its doors and closes down thw dining room up to an HOUR prior to dining room closing hours. I have visited seveal times around 8:50 PM and the dining room doors were locked abd tables stacked.

2. There is never the full mwnu avaiable after 9PM alrhough the store doesn't choose until 10:30PM or later.

3. Today, 5/17/17, I ordered the #5 fill up original.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Duluth, GAThe chicken was EXTREMELY small, dry, looked lik pieces had been bitten, and looked old. I asked the cadhier is I could have some better looking chicken and he said, " What's wrong with that one?" I said, " It doesn't look fresh and do you have some more you could give me?" He said, "Naw, that's the freshest we got."
I was very disappointed at the level of customer service and the attitude of the worker. I frequent that store but after today I will no longer visit that particular KFC location (restaurant #G135178).

Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]