Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]kfc gg chicken strip meals

Visited KFC # K198026 @ 382 Hwy 15 North, Jackson, Ky. Ticket # 1380 date 5/6/17, time 5:28 PM. Cashier: Harley. By the way, Harley was very nice.
Attempted to order, Harley could not hear well. Pulled forward. Waited Several minutes while she chatted with the person in front of me. Suspect possible problem with their order as well. Pulled forward, reiterated my order. Waited 20 minutes until I got my order. By that time there were cars all the way around the building whereas I was the only one after the person in front of me. Took my order, set it down, drove 22 miles home. Began unpacking my food, found I had been given Nashville spicy chicken strips instead. Neither myself nor my husband can eat this. Called the store, requested to speak to KFC manager. When she came to the phone I asked her what she said her name was to which she replied icily, "I didn't". Stunned, I was silent for a few seconds. During this time she informed me her name was Trish. I proceeded to tell her what happened and she told me to bring it back and she would exchange it. Really? EXCHANGE IT? I told her I live in Campton and would not be bringing it back. She told me to bring it back the next time I came. Again, I informed her I would not be coming back for a week and I would not keep the food that long nor bring it back. I then informed her I had taken pictures of the receipt and the food...which was in a fairly sorry state of affairs. She then sighed and took my name and told me the next time I came in she would replace the food. At this point I have no trust that I would get clean food from her. Hopefully you understand. I would like to receive a voucher from you that would allow me to go to the store of my choice for the replacement meals if you don't mind. I would also like for Trish to be retrained in proper customer service. She was very rude.

Sa