Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]extremely poor customer service did not receive what was paid for.

My family went to the drive through and ordered the 20 piece family meal. when we got home our meal had only eight pieces of chicken. I sent my father in law back with the recipet while i let my kids eat what we did get. They were very hungry it had been a very long day. My father in law got, we live about 15 minutes from the location and asked to speak to a manager. He notified him about the chicken and the manager said that was hear say and that he would have had to bring the entire meal back. My fathere in law was upset and said that we were inconvinced by not receiving what we ordered and he wasn't going to make our family wait longer because of their mistake. The manager then became very angry and told my father in law that he did Rip us off and that he had been doing it all day and he wasn't going to do anything about it. In front of a dinning room full of people and an employee who looked at him in shock. My father was in awe, took the recipet and left. we will never go back. I can't believe this person is able to keep his job with this behavior and would actually taunt customers and steal their money.

Je