Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]did not get what I ordered.

5-10-17 ----Went to our local KFC in McMinnville, TN and ordered (2) (1) piece Breast meals, extra krispy. Both meals with cole slaw and mashed potatoes with gravy. When I got home I had (1) thigh in each box. It is not just the price difference; my husband does not like dark meat and he was the one that wanted it. I try to avoid KFC in our town because they are so slow and my order usually is wrong. This is frustrating. Several times we have gotten thighs for breast.See Top 10 Worst Companies in McMinnville, TNIt is amazing to me that someone would not know the difference. This is always the topper...I have tried to call to order meals or to tell them my order is wrong and they will not answer the phone. This is not good for business. I think they would have twice the business if the employees tried harder. I feel I should be reimbursed since that has happened numerous times with my family and friends when we have gone. It is getting old and I already try not to go since there seems always to be a problem.
[protected]@blomand.net