Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / customer service - missing bread
Store Manager - Desoto, TX location
I sat in the drive thru line for about 7-10 minutes. I received my order and drove back to my job, about 5 miles. I opened up my order and the bread was missing. I called the store manager and she told me that the cashier should have told me they were out of biscuits. I can't understand being out of biscuits during the peak of the day, lunch time.
I told her I was coming back for the biscuit. When I arrived she said it would take 6 minutes to cook, so I told her I would wait in the car. After 15 minutes I went into the restaurant to get the biscuit and the manager had an attitude like I had done something wrong. There was NO compensation for my extra drive back, the wait and the fact that I had to leave my car to check on the biscuit.
Very poor customer service!!!
More Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- Kfc - waiting time 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken Abudhabi - spoiled my kids birthday party-bad customer service & doesnt care attitude 
- KFC Taco Bell - messed up order 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - bad service
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - store was closed only drive through open
- Kfc - microwaved burgers leave bad taste
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - 5$ box