Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / buffet

1 1805 us 1 south st. Augustine fl, United States Review updated:

The problem I have with this KFC is the buffet is always empty. I have been in there several times I keep saying I'm not going back, however, I always give it one more chance however today I went in about 2:30 ish the buffet was it look terrible there was nothing there old dishes that needed to be refilled the people were just terrible I asked one lady a question who had on the checkered shirt and I know she was a manager and she says oh I don't work here. So no ice tea this is the third time I've been in when there's been no ice tea that's ridiculous. So I would like to draw this to someone's attention becauseu this store just has to shut down or give it to a different manager. Thank you

Hi
Feb 17, 2019

Comments

• Be
      17th of Feb, 2019

How do you know she is a manager. You are only ASSuming this. IF she said she does not work there most likely she does not work there.

• Mr
      17th of Feb, 2019

Did someone eat your periods?

• Su
      17th of Feb, 2019

Learn punctuation as your post is very difficult to read. At 2:30 pm most people have eaten lunch. Sitting there uncovered under a heat lamp dries chicken out. It’s most likely refrigerated until people show up and it is reheated. Running out of iced tea is not good but in the winter, most people don’t drink it. Unless, of course, you’re not in a cold area. Maybe they had few drink it and it was thrown out and wasted. So now they don’t stock much of it.

Buffets aren’t in my area and KFC isn’t something I’d want due to the sodium.

Did you ask anyone about the lack of fresh food or iced tea? Was the person you say is a manager behind the counter or a customer?

You’re assuming a lot and going for lunch mid-afternoon is not wise. You can’t expect fresh food at that time. If you fresh food, order a meal and don’t be a glutton.