Kenmore Stove / Popping sound stove top!
I bought a Kenmore stove in February 2007. At the very first use of the large left side front burner (electric) once hot and cooling down there would be a loud pop. The stove was six weeks past warranty when I finally talked to a salesperson at Sears about it. I was told it could be in the wiring and I scheduled a person to look at the stove. He told me it was caused by the thin grade of material used by Kenmore manufacturing Company in the stove top. This repair person from Sears where I bought the stove, charged me $65 dollars for doing nothing and I am left with the popping problem. He did not tell me what I could do about the problem and I am stuck with it. Who want a stove that gives out a loud pop when they use it . I felt they could have looked at the stove without charging me since at the time I purchased the stove I also purchased a refrigerator and small freezer, all Kenmore products. I think If I bought a stove with this kind of problem Sears should have determined what would be necessary to make the product acceptable to me. Apparently Sears don't care about their customers. A one time sale is good enough for them. Let the customer choose a different company the next time. I am very dissatisfied with this stove.
More Kenmore Stove Complaints & Reviews
- Kenmore Oven - Beware! Don't burn your house! 
- Kenmore / Power Miser - Sears's faulty product 
- Kenmore Refrigerator - Kenmore Refrigerator causes house fire 
- Kenmore Elite Trio Refrigerator - No cold air in freezer 
- Kenmore Elite Dishwasher - Do not buy Kenmore products! 
- Kenmore - kenmore elite washer
- Kenmore - double oven
- Kenmore - wait time/ broken speaker
- Kenmore - top loading washing machine
- Kenmore - 500 series does not clean clothes