Kenmore Oasis washing machine / broken machine
I bought a Sears Kenmore Oasis HE washing machine two years ago. After 18 months I was told I needed a new control panel which costs 400.00, that's more than a new small machine! it keeps displaying F51 in the middle of a cycle and the wash stops. I've read about a class action suit. Sears made a faulty product and needs to recall and replace the control boards for free. It's a terrible machine. They boast being able to do large loads, you can only do small loads or everything is a tangled mess. When it is working you can was only 1 sheet at a time. That's six loads you must do for three beds. Do not buy one.
More Kenmore Oasis washing machine Complaints & Reviews
- Kenmore Oven - Beware! Don't burn your house! 
- Kenmore / Power Miser - Sears's faulty product 
- Kenmore Refrigerator - Kenmore Refrigerator causes house fire 
- Kenmore Elite Trio Refrigerator - No cold air in freezer 
- Kenmore Elite Dishwasher - Do not buy Kenmore products! 
- Kenmore - er-if (error ice fan) refrigerator model 795.74025.410 serial# 411kr00034
- Kenmore - kenmore over range microwave
- Kenmore - kenmore warm & ready electric stove model# 790.94852300
- Kenmore - Kenmore vacuum cleaner model number 116.35922
- Kenmore - top loading high efficiency low-water washer.