Keller Williams North Central / kelle o'keefe

Fitchburg, MA, United States Review updated:

Do not use Kelle to sell your home, or buy one from anyone that she represents. She is not truthful. She is aggressive, then non-responsive. She will do whatever it takes for a buck, "my friend". Don't do it.
!!!

Rf
Mar 01, 2013

Comments

• Kl
      Mar 04, 2013

This is Kelle L. O'Keefe. In all due respect you need to seriously keep in check what you are posting and issue accurate information. There are lively hoods your are effecting in posting such inaccurate and incomplete information. ALL information was issued to your Attorney as full disclosure. Feel free to contact the seller's Attorney. That is what I stated when referring through the attorney as he advised me to cease communications as all requirement's were completed. The close office had the ethical responsibility to review all communication's with you as your Attorney could not be bothered to show for your close. Your buyer side was notified and shame on your side for not conveying the information to you as well. Why be anonymous? I will be reporting this as well!

• Pj
      Apr 04, 2013

I found this on the internet. To be honest I am amazed at whomever "RF" is. It is obvious to me Miss OKeefe was not your Realtor in the transaction.I have used Kelle for over 5 years as my investment agent and for people I know. She is professional, loyal, caring and diligent. She is available all the time. People that post this stuff I guess they are upset at a moment or take all out on one person. If anyone savvy knows real estate, you know that there are many moving parts and responsible people. Again I say, Kelle must not have been your buyer agent, if she was I am certain you would have a smile and not feel you need to bash a super person and professional on a chat board posting.

• Rf
      Apr 14, 2013

Kelle apologized for her oversight and any inconvenience. Thank you Kelle.

• Er
      Apr 16, 2013

I am the co-buyer of the property and R.F. was my partner in the transaction in question. I can report that as of Friday, April 12th, 2013 the situation that resulted in the initial comment from R.F. has been resolved to the satisfaction of all parties involved.