Keller Williamspoor service

R

The agent, Debbie Davis, that I am dealing with on a purchase transaction provides horrendous service. She recommended a home inspector that I agreed to use, he didn't show up when he was supposed to. As a result the inspection results were not forwarded to me until outside the inspection window period. Debbie balked when I wanted to request minor repairs from the seller and only did so as a result of my insistence. In addition, she does very little follow-up requiring me to be my own de facto "agent". Finally, the escrow company affiliated with Keller Wiliiams that she steers customers toward is unable to verify a cleared deposit check 3 days after it has cleared. Really???? I highly recommend steering clear of any transactions with Debbie.