The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Keller Williams Realty — worst full service agents ever
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Worst Full service agent ever
This was my worst experience with a "full service agent" ever
The bare facts:
1. The agent I hired did not show up for the inspection
2. The agent I hired did not show up for the walk through
3. The agent I hired did not show up for the closing.
4. The agent I hired gave me a $500 rebate when I expected $5390 and was promised.
5. When the agent was made aware of the problems, she said it was not her problem and told me not to contact her anymore.
6. Emails and phone to the broker she referred me to too took up to 10 days for a response or were simply ignored
7. Emails and phone calls to Keller Williams corporate office in Texas went unanswered.
8. The inspector the agent recommended missed some very obvious problems. He was so embarrassed he offered a refund.
More Keller Williams Realty Complaints & Reviews
- Keller Williams Realty / Kellerwilliamsbrentwood.com - the darkside of keller williams
- Keller Williams Realty - fraud and scam
- Keller Williams Real Estate - telling lies to my realtor hoping to gain a higher price!
- Keller Williams Realty - scammers
- Keller Williams - Patrick Knapp - 01017659 - unethical - deceitful -
- Keller Williams Realty - money scam
- Keller Williams Realty - real estate
- Keller Williams Realty - misrepresentation of listing and unprofessional behaviour
- Keller Williams Realty - an agent
- Spokane Keller Williams - spokane keller williams - just how honest are they?