Keller Williams Realtyworst full service agents ever

Worst Full service agent ever
This was my worst experience with a "full service agent" ever
The bare facts:

1. The agent I hired did not show up for the inspection
2. The agent I hired did not show up for the walk through
3. The agent I hired did not show up for the closing.
4. The agent I hired gave me a $500 rebate when I expected $5390 and was promised.
5. When the agent was made aware of the problems, she said it was not her problem and told me not to contact her anymore.
6. Emails and phone to the broker she referred me to too took up to 10 days for a response or were simply ignored
7. Emails and phone calls to Keller Williams corporate office in Texas went unanswered.
8. The inspector the agent recommended missed some very obvious problems. He was so embarrassed he offered a refund.