Kay Jewelers / horrible quality standards
I bought a ring 5 years ago. (Ring was rounded on its sides and even thickness all the way around). I turned it in for routine cleaning 2 month ago. They returned it back with dents all over the stones. I turned it back in to fix the dents, they returned me the ring top part of which was twice as thick as the bottom and it was square instead of round, the bottom was still rounded. So I turned it back again for the 3rd time - when I got it back, it was still square and still thick with an answer "We can't do anything about it, it's just time affecting gold... Gold wears out, blah blah blah, this is the best we can do. We can't make it the way it was."
I called customer relations and you know what they told me? - "It's wearable; this is what we obligated to do". That is their quality standards... No matter how altered the ring is, as long as it's wearable..
More Kay Jewelers Complaints & Reviews
- Kay Jewelers - fraudulent company 
- Kay Jewelers - ruined engagement ring 
- Kay Jewelers - switched diamonds 
- Kay Jewelers - mislead! 
- Kay Jewelers - they are the worst 
- Kay Jewelers - item purchased and has been for repair 5-times already, item is covered under an extended warranty
- Kay Jewelers - in store customer service
- Kay Jewelers - poor quality engagement ring
- Kay Jewelers - repairs
- Kay Jewelers - refusal to pay for engagement ring that never arrived