The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Kay Jewelers — switched diamonds
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
On May 1st my wife decided to have her anniversary band re-sized. We purchased a "Leo" band for about $2700 in 2006. This is their top of the line diamond ring and included certification paperwork along with engraved serial numbers in the diamond. My wife and I actually looked at the serial numbers on the diamond when we purchased it.
When she went back today to pick it up, she asked to see the serial number. To her dismay, it did not match our paperwork and certification. The store manager and associate said that we must have changed the diamond. We obviously did not and they went in the back room for about 30 minutes. They then came out and said that they will call us later tonight and that they need to keep the ring. I called their corporate office and they said they would look into it. They then called back about 3 hours later and said that we were given the wrong certification when we bought the ring and to go pick the ring up. I asked where the correct certification is at. They did not know and said the manager would have to figure it out. They must really think were stupid. We are contacting an attorney and are thinking about having charges filed with the police.
More Kay Jewelers Complaints & Reviews
- Kay Jewelers - fraudulent company
- Kay Jewelers - ruined engagement ring
- Kay Jewelers - mislead!
- Kay Jewelers - they are the worst
- Kay Jewelers - lieing sold us sterling sliver thinking we purchased white gold
- Kay Jewelers - terrible customer service!
- Kays Jewelers - customer service
- Kay Jewelers Polaris Mall Ohio - switch stones
- Kay Jewelers - lost gold diamond pendant
- Kay Jewelers - poor customer service