Kay Jewelers / awful treatment
Treated my girlfreind as if she was a leaper. I had sent her in to have her jewelry clean, inspected and tighten. Plus she had snagged her tennis [diamond] bracelet at work. The clasp was bent and the 2 black girls just looked at her and gave her the 3rd degree . Wanted to know why she would wear diamonds to work. She is an asst. mgn. @ a drug store. Then the *** guy comes out of the back and ews and ahs. About taking it off. I didn't care if it broke THAT IS WHY I PAID FOR INS. on her diamond necklace, earings, ring, and bracelet. Well the little fellow was able to get it off without breaking it, rebent it and he was done. She left without getting her stuff cleaned inspected, of the 3 ###s working there. Nobody knew how to pull my account up w/ my Marks & Morgan credit card and find info of my ins. I also don't like the way they bill interest first. It was a pain in the ---- to get credit back as I paid all my purchases off early.
More Kay Jewelers Complaints & Reviews
- Kay Jewelers - fraudulent company 
- Kay Jewelers - ruined engagement ring 
- Kay Jewelers - switched diamonds 
- Kay Jewelers - mislead! 
- Kay Jewelers - they are the worst 
- Kay Jewelers - gold and diamond ladies watch
- Kay Jewelers - earrings and bracelet
- Kay Jewelers - employees awful customer service.
- Kay Jewelers - in store treatment
- Kay Jewelers - 3 stones fell out of my engagement ring 3 separate times within 4 months.