Kaspersky / activation problem
I have recently purchased a 3 user version of kaspersky. 1st activation on my desktop was successful, but when i tried to activate on my laptop it says
" local time on your computer differs from the time on the activation server. In order to continue the activation correct your local time"
Right now if i try with the key it says " no of activations using this code is exceeded"
I have sent several requests by emailto zoomgroup which is responsible for sales and technical support in this region to rectify my problem, but there is no answer.
Their phone is 24 x 7 engaged or there is nobody to respond.
When i contact the kaspersky head office they will ask me to contact the local office, but there is nobody to respond.
Please don't sell this kind of products which offers only head ache to the customers after paying the money.
More Kaspersky Complaints & Reviews
- Dri Kaspersky.com - fraud 
- Dri*kaspersky Lab - unaurthorized charges 
- Dri Kaspersky - someone is using my credit card to make a charge to this company 
- Dri Kaspersky - fraudulant charges 
- Kaspersky - don't try to contact them 
- Kaspersky Internet Security - poor customer service/overcharge
- Kaspersky - unauthorized credit card charges
- Kaspersky Lab - unwanted service
- Kaspersky.com - fraud of credit card 
- Kaspersky - kaspersky total security