Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation / KSRTC / Bus conductor cheating!

1 India Review updated:

IN bangalore, I traveled from hal bus stop to shivaji nagar on 26 /09/2007 at 7: 45 am on bus no f-3650.Bus conductor did not return the remaining money on not giving change even being asked and a very rude behavior from bus conductor which caused inconvenience!

Comments

• Ra
      14th of May, 2008

Yes. most conductors in BMTC buses are cheating. Either they dont give the change back or they get the money and wont give the ticket. Sometimes they take in 3/4 the cost of tickets and wont give the ticket, if asked they just stare.

• Co
      3rd of Feb, 2009

my education is puc12.year 63% give mi the jobs

• Co
      3rd of Feb, 2009

allrady computer net

• Va
      15th of Dec, 2010

I daily travels in a bus from Channarayapatna to Hirisave.Iam an working women. the bus no KA 40 F270 Conductor is very rash that too with monthly pass holders . If we came to climb that bus suddenly he gives start message to driver .It is not of one time really iam very fedup of his behaviour .This bus name is Chikkamagaloor bangalore bus .This bus belongs to Bangalore central division.That condutor is totally dark in colour & he puts Kumkum(Bindi).

• Pr
      16th of Dec, 2013

In Bangalore most of the bus conductors are cheating the passengers whoever travelling in buses.One day I was travelling from Town hall to Indian Express, the ticket cost is 12 rupees and i was giving the money but the conductor is giving back 2 Rupees to me and he is not giving the ticket but he has taken 10 Rupees from me. Is the government is not providing proper salary to them or why are they taking money from passengers?Why government didn't taking proper action after looking all the comments? .I asked him three times give me the ticket because of that he is going and standing backside.Then today I travelled from Nagarbhavi circle upto next stop the conductor didn't come front but in next stop checker came inside and he asked me the ticket but I have 100 rupees in my hand .He asked the conductor but he is very silent.So checker is asking me to pay the fine and I paid fine.Due to conductors, passengers are affecting more.I am requesting the Karnataka Government to take some necessary action for this.