Kaplan University Student Accounts / financial aid and business office call center representatives
After overpaying for a session 6 months ago, I assumed my money would be available for me to use for a new session. When more promissory notes that didn't make sense started coming my way and the billing screens online started making less and less sense, I contacted student accounts and spoke with James with no last name. James saw that my account was incorrect but couldn't correct it. He couldn't give me to anyone who could. When I asked for his supervisor, he told me they would have to call me in up to 72 hours. The next day, Cecilia called me. She was no more useful than James but she's the supervisor. There is a man behind the curtain called the "business office" who now holds my money but they can't be called. They just process everything. They don't take calls according to Cecilia. This student accounts group as well as the supposed education counselors are a pure call center with no skills or ability to help and won't let you talk to anyone who can help. I would warn everyone that Kaplan University is nothing but a business, you will be educating yourself online and paying them obnoxious amounts of money to do so. They manage the process of education poorly and their business practices are shady at best.
More Kaplan University Student Accounts Complaints & Reviews
- Kaplan University - scam charges! 
- Kaplan University - financial aid student loans 
- Kaplan University Financial Aid Department - laon disperments 
- Kaplan University - fraudulent practices, liars and thieves 
- Kaplan University - fraud and cheating 
- Kaplan University - kaplan a complete scam!!
- Kaplan University - kaplan financial aid
- Kaplan University - financial aid practices
- Kaplan University - unauthorized credit card charges/ student loans/ada accommodations
- Kaplan University - scam