Kaplan University Online / trying to collect money from me - I never attended a class!
It has been several years since I decided to enroll at Kaplan online. I signed up for upwards of 2 classes (and boy was the person on the phone pushy! She basically signed me up without me saying okay). But I dropped them promptly and really never gave it any more thought because I shouldn't owe anything for dropping that quickly.
But now - several years later - I'm being contacted about an outstanding $2000+ debt that I owe! And I'm on the phone now (for like 20 minutes) waiting to see if someone will answer the phone so I can look into these ancient records. This is a joke! I never took any classes - I never got a bill - and now apparently I've got debt collectors calling me! I don't know what to do or apparently how to get a hold of Kaplan online. I'm not just giving a debt collector money...I'd like to verify what in creation is going on! Its definitely some kind of scam if they think I owe that kind of whopping bill for..literally...nothing.
More Kaplan University Online Complaints & Reviews
- Kaplan University - scam charges! 
- Kaplan University - financial aid student loans 
- Kaplan University Financial Aid Department - laon disperments 
- Kaplan University - fraudulent practices, liars and thieves 
- Kaplan University - fraud and cheating 
- Kaplan University - balance due 
- Kaplan University - advisors 
- Kaplan University - they just want your money 
- Kaplan University Online - do not enroll!!! 
- Kaplan University - Stipends, Instructor compentency and employee ethics